Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ICT IN THE CLASSROOM

ICT IN THE CLASSROOM

TLE
When I was first year,my teacher in my TLE subject was Sir Ferdinand Franco.We used computer when he gave our first activity in the computer about the tourist spot here in the Philippines.So,my group mates and I draw the Pagsanjan Falls in the computer. My teacher when i was in second year was Ma'Am Criselda Estrada.We use computer when she gave our first activity in our computer.It was about the nutrition month.In the Microsoft paint,we draw there vegetables and fruits with a child in the middle.And now I am in a third year my teacher is Sir Ferdinand Franco again.We use computer when he gave our first activity in a computer about order entry.Before we made our order entry,in every groups he gave us a first module with the steps in making order entry.

SCIENCE
In my Science 1 subject,my teacher was Ma'am Monica Guyod.We use computer when we don't have PCST in first grading.So,she gave us an Research Work about The newly discover Gadget.This was for our Journal in first grading period.In my Science 2 subject my teacher was Ma'am Cabading.We use computer when she gave us Research work for our journals about the herbal medicines or any bacterial medicines.My teacher in physics now that i am in third year is Ma'am Calangan.We use computer when she gave our 2ND project about Mari Curie,Hendi Beqerrel and Ernest Rutherford.We researching this in the Internet because we are looking for the summary of their story in how their convention work.


MATHEMATICS
When i was in first year my teacher in mathematics is Ma'am Purification As is.It was 4Th grading period,when she gave us an a assignment for our project about the puzzle in math.When i was in 2Nd year is Ma'am Hazel Diaz.She gave a assigment to us about the Two types of Statistics.I cant find in our dictionary so i seek in the internet i found that the two types of statistics are descriptive and inferential statistics.Now my teacher in Trigonometry is Ma'am Shiela Gonzales.Last june,she gave our first special assignment about the properties of the Sigma Notation.So i researched in the intenet there i found out the properties of Sigma Notation are sum of constants,distributivity and associativity.


SOCIAL STUDIES
My teacher in Social Studies 1 was Mrs Rivera.she gave us an a assignment about the picture of our heroes.My teacher when i was 2Nd year was Mrs Leticia Bilag.She didnt gave us any assignment using computer but now i am a third year is Ma'am Acob. She gave us an assignment about the Lumang Bahay ng sina unang Tao.


ENGLISH
My teacher in English I was Ma'am Ceniza.We used computer when she gave us a work in portfolio.Its title was all about my self.So, we encode it to the internet so that our will became high.When i was second year my teacher in English was Ma'am Pamittan. We used computer when she gave us also a work in portfolio.It was the Prayer.So,we encode again in the computer.And now that i am third year my teacher is Sir Valdez.We used computer when he gave us atopic for our pannel discussion.So,we encode our topic for our pannel discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment